Tuesday, April 28, 2009

An Offer Too Good To Pass Up!

It feels like forever since I posted, actually only three days but I still have nothing to post in the way of a project. I do want to pass on a few items of interest though. As you may know, May is National Scrapbooking Month and Stampin' Up! is offering a special on 12x12 designer papers. When you buy three packages of Designer paper, 12x12 textured cardstock, or Specialty paper, you will get a free package of Designer paper or textured cardstock. I am also offering a special to go along with this offer, with every order for three packages of designer paper, you get a free ink pad of your choice. And if that's not enough, for every $50.00 in merchandise you order you will get free shipping and it will be shipped directly to your house! Now, remember this offer is valid the whole month of May and it has to be done through me instead of on-line in order to get the extras. I'll be back later today with a project to share.

No comments: