Saturday, July 4, 2009

Ribbon and Paper Share

Happy Fourth of July, hope you have had a fun day celebrating freedom! I have finally got my ribbon and paper shares ready. I am offering a couple options

Option 1: The new In-Colors, you will get 3 yards of each color for $14.05 if you live locally. If I
mail it add $3.00.

Option 2: This share includes all four of the 1 1/4 inch stripped grosgrain's on page 183 of the
catalog as well as the 3/4 inch Real Red Polka Dot grosgrain. You will get 2 yards of
each for $10.54 locally or add $3.00 if needs to be mailed.

Option 3: Paper Share...you will get six 6x12 pieces of paper from each package for a sample of
each double sided piece. The list of designs includes Lemonade Razzleberry,
Holiday Lounge, Kaleidoscope, Merry Moments, Autumn Traditions, Cottage
Wall. The cost is $17.56 locally or add 4.50 if it needs to be mailed.

I accept PayPal, money order or personal check. If you pay by check, I will wait until check clears to mail. I will offer this as long as there is interest in it. If you would like to have a share of something other than what I have listed, let me know. If you have questions, email me.

No comments: