Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Holiday Mini Supply List/Labor Day Special

Many of you have asked me about the supply list for the projects in the Holiday Mini, I have put a link to it on my right side bar. The trees on the front of the catalog are actually a template from SU.

I also wanted to let you know about a SPECIAL that I am offering starting Labor Day and lasting until September 20th.....FREE SHIPPING!!!!!.... on any size order. Plus SU is offering a special deal...if you host a workshop and your total is $250.00 before taxes and shipping you can choose anything in the Holiday Mini for $10.00 but to make it even sweeter I will offer FREE SHIPPING plus ANY ONE ITEM in the Holiday Mini at HALF PRICE!!! Now, if you don't live near enough to me for a in home workshop, I have come up with an alternate plan....invite your friends over for an evening, let me know how many are coming, I will send you supplies and directions for a few projects, you make the projects, and gather the orders.

Now would be the perfect time to give your SU wish list to your husband along with my email address.

p.s. You must contact me personally to take advantage of my specials.

No comments: