Thursday, January 21, 2010

Haiti Fund Raiser









I have been overwhelmed by the news reports following the earthquake in Haiti and feel so helpless, I would love to be able to go there and physically do something to help those people whose needs are so great. I was hopeful that Stampin' Up would do something and I could be a part of that and then today they announced that they are going to donate $2.00 from the sale of the stamp set I (Heart) Hearts to the American Red Cross in Haiti. The Red Cross has been active in Haiti for many years and you can be assured they will spend the money in the best way possible for the needs there. I worked for Red Cross in Birmingham, Alabama several years ago and I can attest to the work they do. If you would like to order this stamp set, contact me at dls8383@gmail.com . To view the photo above better and get all the details go to http://stampthenightaway.stampinup.net/ and download the pdf.

No comments: