Thursday, September 2, 2010

Tote-ally Awesome


Good morning! This craft tote was quite the rage at Convention this year. It is beautiful, I didn't purchase since I put myself on a tight budget for Convention and am proud to say I stayed on it:) The design is like that of the beautiful Greenhouse Gala DSP and it holds a ton, seven ink pads, 12x12 craft keeper for 12x12 paper plus a WHOLE bunch more. The good part is that it can be yours for FREE!!!! All you have to do is join my team as a demonstrator!!! Even if you don't want to join to sell Stampin' Up but enjoy the products why not get a discount on what you buy plus get to purchase a whole month from the catalogs before they are made available to customers. I joined as a hobby demonstrator 2 years ago and really that is all I have been since but if you needed to make extra money, the product sells itself. I could go on and on and keep giving you reasons to sign up but I am only giving one more....sign up in September(cause that's when my birthday is:) and get this AWESOME tote from Stampin' Up PLUS get any stamp set from either catalog from me for FREE!!!! You have a little time to think about it, until September 30 and if you have questions call me at 618-252-5593 or 618-841-3568.
Be back a little later with a card if I can get a good photo with all the clouds we have today! Also, there is a link on my sidebar if you want to get a better look at the tote.

No comments: