Sunday, January 2, 2011

Did You Get an Occasions Mini Catalog?

Hope you have had an enjoyable weekend!  Whenever a new Mini catalog comes out we can mail these to our customers through Stampin' Up, they even give us some of them based on our sales.  Well, when the time came to send these, I selected all my customers over the past year and thought that was the end of it.  My customers would all have the catalog in their hands before the order date arrived.  Not so, I got an email from SU telling me something happened and  not all mine were mailed out :( :( :(  So, luckily I ordered a few to have on hand at home.  They were very sorry about it and I can choose something free on my next order.  If you need a catalog please let me know and I will mail you one or you can pick one up at my Open House on Jan 7 at 11:00 or Jan. 8 at 1:00.  I will have lots of Sneak Peak projects available for you to see and there will be TONS of prizes(I am giving away  two SU gift certificates worth $25.00 each).  Please RSVP which date you can make it and if you bring a friend along you get your name in the drawing twice!

No comments: