Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Do You Love Summer Smooches?

Good afternoon!  I have been absent for a few days,  my girls are on Spring Break and we have been home catching up on a few things around the house.  We are heading out of town for a few days but I wanted to make sure you knew about a limited time offer from Stampin Up.  This paper, Summer Smooches, is  so pretty.  The stamp set Bright Blossoms is very trendy not to mention the fabric and fabric covered brads that coordinate with the paper. Make sure you click here to take you to a link that will have all the prices and details.




This card was made with paper from the Summer Smooches and the stamps are from Bright Blossoms stamp set.  Make sure you check back everyday from now until April 9 to see the specials I will be offering while I am away as well as more samples using these products.  Thanks for stopping by!




No comments: