Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A Christmas Gift

 
 
Good morning!  Today I wanted to pass along to you special offer during October from Stampin' Up.  If you order the Ornament Keepsake stamp set and the Candlelight Christmas Specialty DSP you will receive the Festive Paper Piercing pack for FREE.  The price for the wood mount is $47.90(item # 132260) and the clear mount is $38.90(item # 132261).    To make it even better, if you order from me you will also get FREE shipping and taxes!  You can order from my website and I will reimburse you the shipping and taxes or you can email me and I will order it for you.  Thanks for stopping by!

ps.   I forgot to add the bundle prices......if you want the bundle you will get the Framelit dies, the Ornament Keepsake stamp set, the Candleight Christmas and the FREE Festive Paper Piercing pack.  The clear ount is $55.90(item # 132263) and the wood mount is 62.90(item # 132262).

No comments: