Monday, December 28, 2009

Baby Jesus

Posted by PicasaI know I have posted several "family" things lately but I had to post this one. My husband is in a choir at our church made up of older people, all the way up to age 94 which is awesome in itself that they perform even a few songs. Christmas they put on an awesome presentation of music and drama. My friend, Sharon, who also stamps with me is the choir director of the "Oldies But Goodies" and she asked if Baby Dalton could play Baby Jesus. I was not prepared for how I was touched by God through this, I have to confess that I have not been in the Christmas "spirit" this year, I just couldn't get into buying gifts and baking and all the gatherings and just the everything that goes along with the season. And to be quite honest, it wasn't because I was so focused on the real meaning of Christmas either but after seeing this performance and seeing Baby Dalton in his role in it(all he did was sleep!) I suddenly realized how Mary must have felt knowing that her child would take on the sin of the whole world, even her sin. I have to say that I left there with a whole new outlook.

Also in the photo with Baby Dalton is Tiffany and Matt Businaro and Jim Collins.

No comments: