Monday, April 12, 2010

Stamp a Stack Preview


Good morning, hope you had a wonderful weekend! Ours was sun filled, just what we have been waiting for. The girls got to play outside and got rid of tons of energy! Today I have a SNEAK PEAK, this is one of the cards we will make at my All Occasion Stamp a Stack on April 24th. It is also a sneak peak at some of the DP paper that will be available in the Summer Mini which will start May 1. It is called Island Oasis and to be honest I was not too fond of it at first, it has a luau theme to it and at first I thought it wasn't something I would use. But I absolutely love this card which uses 4 different patterns from the 6 double sided designs. The card stock colors which coordinate with it are Temping Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Rose Red, and Old Olive, these are all in the striped piece at the bottom. The stamp set I used for this card is Birthday Bliss. I also pulled out my arrow punch and I must admit this is the first time I have used it. This is one of the designs from an online class I did by Heather Summers.

If you are interested in coming to my All Occasion Stamp a Stack, it will be on April 24th starting at 11:00. We will make 10 cards and the fee is $15.00. You can choose from a wide assortment of sentiments and make cards that work for you. If you register before April 16, you will get materials to make 2 additional cards. I am also offering this as a mail out, I will send you the pre-cut materials to make the cards minus the stamped images for an additional $2.00 to cover postage.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: