Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bliss


Good morning! Get everyone better and ready to go back to school but then it snows so no school again today. But that's ok, they can work on the Valentines they are giving to their classmates. I did sneak off to my stamp room last night after dinner and make a quick card. This one uses the FREE stamp set from Sale-a-bration called Bliss. I love it! It is so elegant when you use the brocade stamp or you can make it earthy by using the butterfly, flower, or bird. I think this one that will get a lot of use. My colors for this card are Rich Razzleberry although it is hard to tell that in the photo. I also used the Framed Tulips embossing folder.  Thanks for stopping by!  Also, a huge thank you for all those who have been leaving comments when they visit.  I enjoy seeing who drops by and what they have to say!

No comments: