Sunday, October 2, 2011

Free Big Shot!






Good Sunday evening!  I hope you have had a wonderful weekend, I certainly have.  Today I want to share an awesome opportunity with you, SU has announced that during the month of October, if you sign up to be a demonstrator you will get a FREE Big Shot.  If you already have a Big Shot you can use the $99.00 to buy dies for the Big Shot.  But you know me, I need to make the deal a little bit sweeter...if you sign up with me you will also get your choice of any die in the catalog FREE as well.  I use my Big Shot every day and if you have ever thought about buying one this is the perfect time.  The only requirements to be a demonstrator is to sell a minimum of $300.00 each quarter to stay active.  If you want to sign up to just take advantage of the personal discount, that works too.

And since I am talking about the Big Shot, I thought I should show you a Big Shot project.  This cute reindeer treat holder was made using the Petal Cone die.  The antlers were made on the BS as well using the Swirls Scribbles Sizzlet die. 

No comments: