Friday, December 30, 2011

Happiest Birthday

Good afternoon!  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, mine was an adventure.  I won't go into details except to say stomach viruses make Christmas a little less merry.  But all is well now so maybe I can get some things made with all the new stuff I ordered from the Occasions Mini and Sale a Bration catalogs.  If you need either of these catalogs let me know and I will get one out to you, they are full of awesome new stuff.   For today's card I used the stamp set, Apothecary Art, which is made to be used with the Label Framelet dies.

Stampin' Up has announced that the Stocking Punch  and Stitched Stockings stamp set  will not be carried over to the new main catalog in July so if you want that punch you will need to order it by Jan 3.  The Stocking Die and Accents die will be carried over as well as the Peekaboo Frames die.  I will be placing an order on Jan 3rd if you need something.

No comments: