Monday, July 23, 2012

Ornament Keepsake Box


Good evening!  I think I told you how much I enjoyed having the kids home from school for the summer a few weeks ago....well after today.....I am looking forward to school starting.  All three of them have taken turns being just plain ornery today.  Sadie started the morning out by getting up at 6:00 am and wanting to go ride her bike and since I said no she played on the back porch for awhile, until I found a tomato smashed all over the steps.  Of course she had no idea how it happened...it must have rolled off the table.  Then the other two get up and they have been at each other all day...even though they are 3 and 13...not sure which one acts the youngest.  So, when my husband got home from work I sneaked off to clear my head and unwind by making something.  I haven't used my Fancy Favor die for a while so I dusted it off and cut a box in Summer Starfruit and then added an embossed piece of Midnight Muse to the front.  The paper ribbon is made with Comfort Cafe DSP and then I added an ornament below that.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: