Thursday, October 11, 2012

Googly Ghouls


Good morning!  Today I have some quick and simple treat bags for Halloween, these take longer to fill the candy bags than to make.  I used the Ghoulish Googlies kit from the Holiday Mini, the kit contains the bags, the tags(with part of the stamping already done), and the Pumpkin Pie Baker's twine.  I  put my candy corn in a separate bag and then put the bag in the glassine bag.  I folded the top over and closed the bag with some clips I had in my stash.  You can also purchase the bundle
which includes the stamp set, Googly Ghouls, plus the kit which is what I used to finish my tags with.



I have a picture of Sadie I took this morning before school.  For those who know Sadie, you know that she is a little "fashionista".  This is the outfit she put together this morning.  She was a little worried that since the school has a no hat policy if her hair barrette which is a hat would be ok but she took a chance and wore it.  You can click on the photo to en large and see the hat better.  thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments: