Thursday, December 5, 2013

Warmth and Wonder


Good morning!  Today I have a Christmas card to share using the Perfect Blend stamp set and a sentiment from the hostess set, Warmth and Wonder.  I am liking Baked Brown Sugar and Cherry Cobbler together.

We put up our Christmas tree last night and the kids decorated it.  Ava and Dalton had fun although they did disagree a few times about who got to put on the favorite ornaments.  Dalton really likes the snowmen and wanted to put all of them on the tree.  This morning I noticed the tree looked a little bare in places but it is their tree and that doesn't bother me.  As I was taking Dalton in to school, he dropped his backpack and when I picked it up, it felt heavy.  When I opened it I knew why the tree was a little bare, he had all the snowmen in his backpack!  He said it was so Ava wouldn't get them while he was at school.  Life is good(and never boring) with a 3 and 4 year old in the house!

No comments: