Monday, August 11, 2014

Family Picnic


Today I have one of the cards from Punch class on Saturday.  I knew I wanted to make a bird house from the What's Up punch the first time I saw it in the Annual Catalog(AC).

We enjoyed a family picnic on Sunday after church for my son Seth's birthday.  We had a couple missing, Heather and Ava, but other than that it was perfect.

Dalton trying to get Seth to climb the giant spider web.



I is a running joke with Seth and mayonnaise, he eats it on everything and he was sure that I had forgotten to bring it so he brought his own.

My oldest son Chad.

Shelby being Shelby...typical teenager with phone always in her hand.

The boys enjoyed playing Frisbee Golf, something I had never heard of but was available at the park.

They also did some bow and arrow shooting and of course Sadie had to get in on it.  She loves to shoot.

I bet you can't guess what this photo is about....he told me as we ran to the bathroom..."I was having too much fun and couldn't stop playing".  We made it but it sure was a close call!

No comments: