Friday, December 4, 2015

Leaping Deer


It had been a while sine I posted anything, I have been covered up with custom orders(still have two huge ones to go) for Christmas.  I think this has been the busiest season yet.  I took a break last night and had a class for 15 of  the teachers at West Side School.  We made this card which was inspired by one done by the talented Tenealle Williams.

I also had a wonderful Thanksgiving break with my kiddos.  Dalton and Ava have both had loose teeth which has been hilarious to watch.  Dalton finally got one out and Ava was not going to be out done so she pulled one too.  The next day Dalton pulled another one and Ava followed suit about 10 minutes later.  They carried them around for about an hour and then laid them down.  When it got bedtime, they went looking for them so the tooth fairy could come but since they both looked alike they got in a huge argument over which tooth was theirs.  I finally put them in a bag and let them draw one out, the tooth fairy came that night so they were all happy.  I got Dalton to agree to a picture but Ava wouldn't cooperate.


They both sill have two more loose teeth so this weekend will be probably be a repeat of last weekend.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: