Monday, January 7, 2019

Birthday Gummy Bears


I love this bright DSP from the Occasions catalog and the little gummy bears are adorable.  Sorry I have been so lax in blogging but I have had a lot going on....my Shelby is home from college for Christmas break so I am spending as much time with her as I can and I had Ava and Dalton a lot during Christmas and Little Miss Riley(age 2) came to visit and rearrange my  cabinets for me a few times.  Lots of cooking and baking required when they are all there not to mention the spills, arguments to be settled, kissing boo boos well, keeping up with who is next to play the new electronics, keeping the dog away from the Christmas tree and the presents, taking  Sadie and all her friends to the movies, bowling, and Walmart and you can't even imagine the noise level much less the laundry that accumulates when they are all there.  But, I love and cherish every minute of it!  Even so, I did a happy dance when school started back!

No comments: