Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hello


Good morning!  I have had a very busy morning already....I am trying to get everything ready to head out of town for a few days with a whole bunch of girls ages 8-13.  I had planned to just take my girls but at this age they think they have to take friends along which I don't usually mind but this time we will be gone for three days.  I am taking them to an indoor water park and whatever else we find to do along the way.    I do have a project for today, a card using Wisteria Wonder which is a color I haven't used very often.  The DSP is Sweet Shop from the Occasions Mini and this piece is embossed and very pretty.  I also used the Labels Framelit die which I cut from Lucky Limeade.  The DSP for the banner pieces are also from Sweet Shop.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: