Thursday, April 19, 2012

For You



Good morning!  Just when I think I am caught up on commitments, a new one comes along.  My new commitment is bittersweet to say the least.  My son is attempting to be a single parent to our sweet Dalton.  This is a very hard job for any dad to do but his job makes it even harder because he works swing shifts,  a week of day shift, then a week of evening shift, and then a week of nights.  So, I am helping as much as I can, he feels bad having to leave him so much but he has no other option right now.  That being said, I will not be able to post here on a regular basis.  I hope to schedule a whole week in advance but that may change.

Today I have my April "thank you" cards for my customers(just realized I hadn't downloaded it from my camera until today.)  I used the Scalloped Circle die in Very Vanilla.  The DSP is from the Everyday Enchantment which was a SAB item.  The larger butterfly is a punch and the smaller one is from the butterfly sizzlit.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi , I like the circle cards they are so pretty and this one is no exception its FAB .
I am feeling much better now and am back viewing everyone’s creations. I love what you have been creating lately , fantastic work
well done Hugs Elaine