Thursday, August 30, 2012

Eat, Drink, & be Scary



Good morning!  My favorite part of Halloween is making little treats so I have been working on a few.  For this one I used the Label Framelit die and cut it in card stock for the back part and then cut it in DSP for the pocket and to cover the card stock. I cut a smaller Label for the stamped image and used an older but favorite stamp set called Booglie Eyes.  I usually have over 400 Trick or Treaters and I try to make a little something to hand out but it is something much simpler than these.  These will probably be for the girls to give to classmates or for my four year olds at Sunday  School.
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Barb Archut said...

Great idea for little treats. I thought I had a lot of treaters, but nothing compared to your 400! That's a lot of treating!
I just started following your blog. I hope you will follow mine too at barbscraftspot.blogspot.com