Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Thankful for You


Good morning!  Most of the time I am making cards for a class or for a customer but today's card is a just because I wanted to.  I used the Magnificent Maple stamp available in the Holiday catalog and stamped it in Daffodil Delight, Calyspo Coral, and Coastal Cabana and then cut them out by hand.  The DSP is from Eastern Elegance and Etcetera and was  cut with one of the dies from Chalk Talk. I used Banner Greetings(hostess set) for the sentiment. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Sue said...

What embossing folder did you use on this very cute card??

mamia (me and mine in Alabama) said...

Sue, it is from Stampin' Up but is retired and I don't remember the name of it. I don't get rid of products just because they retire, i probably need to write the names on them though.

Sandy