Monday, October 14, 2013

Color Me Christmas

Good Monday morning!  Today I have some tags to share using the stamp set Color Me Christmas from the Holiday Mini catalog.  I have a box that I store all the leftover die cuts and pieces from classes and ever so often I pull it out and put all the scraps to good use.  I also have my biggest craft show of the year coming up and tags are always a good selling item.  So I made a few...



 
 
Did you get a chance to be outside this weekend.  We had beautiful Fall weather and I snapped a few photos of the kiddos.  Of course Shelby wouldn't participate, she is 15 now and much to grown up to take "silly photos".




The two little ones, Ava and Dalton, refused to put on clothes all weekend except when we went to church.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: