Thursday, December 18, 2014

Thinking of You


I love this butterfly from the Occasions 2015 catalog.  It is part of the Butterflies Thinlit Die set and has a matching stamp set, Butterfly Basics.  I cut it twice, once with Pink Pirouette and again in Silver Foil paper.  The DSP is a sneak peek as well  called Something Borrowed.

I made this card for a sweet friend in my Sunday School class.  She has battled cancer twice and now it is back.  She has decided that she is not going to do treatments this time.  I joined this class about a year ago and the ladies in the class are quite a bit older than me but I felt that God was leading me to  that class(even though it is affectionately known as the last class before Heaven).  I had worked with four year olds for the past 10 years and was needing a break.  I instantly fell in love with this group, they nicknamed me "the baby".  I love all of them but J. is my favorite, Heaven awaits my dear friend.

No comments: