Monday, March 9, 2015

Pink Event


On Saturday I attended the Pink Event, an event to raise money for cancer research.  It is an annual event that I look forward to each year.  This year was a little more special since my girls were modeling in the Fashion Show part of it.  Shelby ended up not getting to model because of illness but Miss Sadie had a fabulous time.  Here she is at my booth, she is such a clown!


The theme this year was Bebop a Cure and was so much fun, they had a 1950's vintage car parked at the entrance, the ladies putting it on wore the clothing(poodle skirts, rolled up jeans, bobby socks, and the whole bit), the entertainment was music from a Barber Shop Quartet, the speaker was a research doctor who was very interesting, we had a box lunch of burgers and fries followed by coke floats.  The runway for the Style show was old records and album covers.  In this photo, Sadie is wearing her favorite outfit from the show.


This was my favorite outfit.  The lighting was not very good for taking pictures, I hope the event photographer got some better ones than I did.


If you live locally and haven't been to a Pink Event, you should consider going next year, you won't be disappointed!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: