Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Cake Slice Box


This is my beautiful Ava, she had her end of the year picnic last night and the kids sang some songs for our entertainment.  Most of the boys didn't sing or do the actions but they looked cute just standing there.

I have just finished a huge custom wedding  order  and it is ready to pack up.


I made 200 cake slice boxes!  I think they turned out really good, I used a die and my Big Shot Pro to cut the boxes.  But guess what....Stampin' Up! has a cake slice box in the new catalog!!!  I know that will be the first thing I order June 2 since I do so many weddings.



Here is a single slice.  She wanted the top to be embossed so  I cut a separate piece and just cut the top and then embossed it.  Her colors are  close to Night of Navy and Pink Pirouette so I added ribbon around the middle to make it look like icing separating layers.  If  you are in need of wedding favors, I am booking Fall and Winter weddings now, but hurry since I tend to get booked fast.

No comments: