Friday, September 18, 2015

Snow White Birthday Party


Today I have another dress box, this one is for a cute little five year olds birthday party.  The party girl won't see them until party day but her mother picked them up yesterday and loved them.  I was inspired by several versions on Pinterest.


This is her party invitation.




The box part holds a small treat, I put 8-9 candy kisses in the  wedding version I showed you yesterday.
I had several questions on what I charge for these, the price depends on the amount of detail you want, the number you want, and the availability of your color choice in 12x12 cardstock.  Since SU stopped selling single packs of 12x12 it is difficult to get the exact color as my samples sometimes.  If you are interested in these, it is a good idea to book early since I stay booked months in advance.  You can email me at dls8383@gmail.com if you have questions.

No comments: