Monday, December 26, 2016

Valentine Treat


Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, we spent Christmas with all our kiddos at home.  That is all I wanted for Christmas, just lots of family time.  We started the day at church, then home to eat lunch and open gifts.  Our oldest son Chad and his wife Katie  are expecting their first baby and she is 39 weeks so all day we kept asking her if she was having any pains. She was a good sport about it but I know she was tired of hearing it.  We all wrote down the date we think she will deliver and whoever gets the closest gets to be the first to hold little Riley. 

As much as I love Christmas and making Christmas cards and treats, I am ready to move on to Valentines.  This little box is a 2,4,6,8 box that I make for a lot of different occasions.  I saw one on Pinterest with the attached lid made by one of the Artisans so I had to give it a try.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: