Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Bridal Shower


Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while, to say that I have been busy is an understatement....I have been swamped.  I tend to take on much more than I can accomplish such as three weddings at the same time.  Plus a baby shower, bridal shower, and my regular classes.  I got the wedding shower done yesterday so I can breathe a little.  This invitation has three parts, shower details, advice for the bride and groom card and information card concerning gifts.


The invitation was made from a PDF that you can customize that I found on ETSY.  I covered up the brides name since I forgot to have her sign a release for me to use it in public domains.


This is the Words of Wisdom for the Bride and Groom card  These seem to be popular, I have made them for three weddings recently.


This is a new idea I hadn't seen before, it is a tactful way of expressing that you would like to receive a money gift  to buy what you need rather than to have to return multiples of gifts.  I have much more to share but that will have to be tomorrow since it is time for my Pinterest class to start.  thanks for stopping by!

No comments: