Friday, May 5, 2017

Daisy Thank You

 
I love daisies, my sisters and I used to pick them and tie them together to make necklaces  when we were growing up.  We would be entertained all day making daisy necklaces and just lying in the yard looking up at the sky talking about boys.  My kids think entertainment means going somewhere and spending lots of money....what happened??  Anyway today's card is a sneak peek from the new Annual Catalog, the daisy is made from a punch and the DSP is called Delightful Daisy.  The stamp set and punch will be available as a bundle.  A few months ago I had the privilege of viewing the catalog on line and take a survey about the product offerings which I was delighted to do!  This set was my favorite pick and a close second was the Wood Crate which I hope to have time to make soon.  Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: