Wednesday, July 5, 2017

This Little Piggy


This stamp set was close to the top of my list of favorites when the new catalog came out.  I love the cuteness factor but I also like that I have a story to scrapbook about that I can use this set for as well.  I grew up on a farm and we raised lots of different kinds of animals but the pigs were my favorite and after all I was named after a pig.  My parents couldn't decide on a name for me because I was their first and they just knew I was going to be a boy, so they had no girl names picked out.  The doctor finally gave them 10 minutes to decide on something so my dad picked up a magazine in the room and started looking through it.  It just happened to be a farming magazine and there was a cartoon in it about a pig named Sandy, so I was named Sandra Lynn. 

No comments: