Saturday, May 19, 2018

Hope Your Day is Magical





I misplaced this stamp set soon after I received it and found it yesterday while looking for something else.  I am a bit unorganized most days.... just not enough hours in the day. 
 

I am celebrating my tenth year as a demonstrator this month!  I am so glad I joined because I have met so many awesome people that I would probably of never known if we hadn't had that common bond.  I count them all as close friends and really appreciate them sticking with me through all the craziness of my life sometimes.  My husband and I adopted our girls 13 years ago at the ages of 8 months and 5 years and I quit my job as a Medical Technologist and stayed home with them.  They totally consumed me and I soon realized I really needed something that was just about me and that is when I found Stampin' Up!  It was truly what kept me sane during those first few years.

No comments: