Monday, February 9, 2009

Teacher Valentine


I got the teacher valentines all done this weekend since this week is going to be super hectic. I am the chairman for Sadie's Valentine party and have to make treats for Shelby's plus the other million things on my to-do list. I get my first big catalog order today--so you know what I'll be doing tonight. This card uses the Teacher's Apple set from PaperTrey and all Stampin' Up papers and ink. Since I don't sew and don't even own a needle, I used thin strips of paper to thread through the button.
Also, don't forget about Sale-a-bration. Now is the time to place at least a $50.00 order so you can take advantage of a free stamp set. You can order online at http://stampthenightaway.stampin.net or contact me at dls8383@gmail.com .
If you have thought about becoming a demonstrator, now is the time to do that since Stampin' Up is offering the kit at a special price plus I am offering a special discount and 5 stampin pads and a stamp set of your choice from the new catalog to anyone who signs up with me from now until March 31.

No comments: