Friday, February 13, 2009

Trendy Trees


I just love this stamp set! One of my favorites that retired with the new catalog was a Tree for All Seasons so I am glad they gave us some new trees to play with. If you don't already own a Stamp-a-ma-jig, you may want to get one to use with this set--and I just happen to be offering a discount on them. With the purchase of $50.00 before taxes and shipping, you will get a free Sale-a-bration stamp set and you can order the stamp-a-ma-jig from me at half price. Several of the new stamps require a stamp-a-ma-jig so you will get lots of use from it.

For this card my base is Kiwi Kiss, then a layer of Chocolate Chip, and then a layer of designer paper from the Good Morning Sunshine collection. You may not be able to tell from the photograph but the middle tree is raised up on dimensionals. The ribbon is Chocolate Chip taffeta.

No comments: