Monday, July 13, 2009

A Special Thank You

It seems like forever since I posted anything, we took a trip to visit family in Eastern Kentucky. It is always good to go but we are always happy to be home too. For today I have a card to share, I have a particular person in mind to give it to so my design was based around something elegant since that is what I think when I think of her. I used my crimper to make the black background for the Real Red Top Note. I run the Top Note through with the Finial Press Impressions folder from Stampin Up. I love both the new Embossing folders and had to get them with my first order. I put a piece of trim across the middle that I found in a box of swatches and fabrics that I found at my Dad's house after he died about 5 years ago. It must have belonged to my Mom so I only use it sparingly and on special projects. I really liked how this turned out, it is much prettier in real life. Have a wonderful day!


ps. I got a sneak peak of the SU Holiday Mini today, I will have to sell a kidney for sure because I want EVERYHING in it. It is awesome!!

No comments: