Monday, July 6, 2009

Thanks a Bunch


Good afternoon, I hope you had a wonderful July 4 holiday. I was so busy last week with all the things the kids are involved in and then Toy, my husband, joined a softball team at church so that is one more thing to add to the schedule. Oh well, I would probably be bored if we didn't stay busy. The only bad part is that it takes away from my stamping time.
I needed some thank-you's so I made a quick and simple set using the new In-colors but guess what I forgot to order...the Soft Seude polka dot ribbon...I have it ordered now and it should be here Wednesday. By the way, scroll down to see the details on my ribbon and paper shares. If you are intersted in any of these, contact me at dls8383@gmail.com . I also have a special offer going on with a $100.00 order for free shipping and taxes. Thanks to Sharon and Ina for their email orders, they have been submitted and I will send you an email with delivery dates as soon as I get them.

No comments: