Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Cardinal Christmas


Good evening! This is a card we made a few weeks ago at a Christmas Stamp-a-Stack. I just love this bird, it is so easy to color. I am offering another Christmas SAS next month on August 26 at 11:00. The cost is 10 cards for $12.00, 2 cards of 5 different designs and you will need to RSVP by August 21. I will be offering this to all my on-line customers as well except I have to add postage.

I am offering a product share from the new catalog. Here are the options:

RIBBON

#1 Taffeta ribbon-----with 5 people sharing you get 2 yards of all 13 colors for $21.28

#2 1/2 in. stitched Poly----with 5 people sharing you will get 3 yards of all 5 colors for $10.53

#3 Crochet Trim---with 5 people sharing you will get 1 yard of each for $3.27

#4 1 1/4 Striped Grosgrain--with 5 people sharing you will get 2 yards of each color for $25.75


PAPER

# 1 Pattern Designer Series--with 4 people sharing you will get a 6 x 12 piece of each pattern color in each of the 4 groups for $23.43

#2 Pattern Designer Series plus InColors--with 4 people sharing you will get 1 full sheet of each of the Incolors plus all mentioned in paper option #1 for $29.34

#3 Holly Jolly, Newsprint, Elegant soiree, Love Letter, and Celebrations---with 4 people sharing you will get a 6x12 piece of each sheet in all of these collections for $14.63


All the prices above have shipping and taxes added in for anyone who picks up their order from me. If I have to mail it to you, add $2.00 per share. I will order as soon as a share is full and will let each participant know when to expect delivery.


You can order more than one share per person but I can only sell to my USA friends.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: