Thursday, July 29, 2010

Heartfelt Thanks


Good afternoon, hope you are having a terrific week! Today I am sharing my August thank you cards for all my on-line customers. I used the Daisy # 2 die and cut some So Saffron daisies, two of each size and then ran them through the Big shot with the Dots embossing folder. The flower stem is from the stamp set Heartfelt Thanks as is the sentiment and is stamped in Old Olive. The color combo is Real Red, Temping Turquoise, and Old Olive which coordinates with the Play Date DSP. I would never thought of these colors together which is why I love SU DSP, I get my color combo as soon as I decide which DSP to use and then I just have to come up with the design. Don't forget to scroll down and check out my paper and ribbon shares. thanks for stopping by!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Love this, it is so bright and happy. Gorgeous flower.

C said...

Sandy...this is so pretty! Love that gorgeous flower!