Friday, May 20, 2011

Christine's Originals



Good afternoon!  I don't have a stamped project today but I do have purses by my friend Christine.  She is unbelievably talented when it comes to handcrafting these purses.   The insides are completely lined and has lots of pockets.  The style Shelby is modeling is called a large Molly and the fabric is called "It's a Hoot".  I have about 40 different purses here in my craft room and I am helping her to sell them.  The price of this one is $60.00 plus shipping if needed.  Just send me an email if you are interested in this one or would like to photos of other styles and colors.  thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Wooley said...

I love Christine's Originals Hand bags. I cant find her on line any longer. Is she not making bags any longer? I was looking for another bag from her? Roxanne My Email address: Pacrat87@charter.net
Thank you

mamia (me and mine in Alabama) said...

Yes she is still making handbags. i will give her your email so she can contact you.