Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Classroom/Blog Candy Winner

Good morning!  Today I have a photo of my classroom to share.  This is for smaller classes, I also have an area with two large tables for when I have more than six for a class. 



This is my office, sorry the photo is so dark but the wood is dark and hard to photograph.

Now on to the winner of the blog candy!  I used Random.org to choose a number and gave the comments a # in the order they were received( I also had email comments) so the final count was 47.   I also only counted one comment per person per day.


Random Integer Generator


Here are your random numbers:



21

Timestamp: 2011-05-10 14:39:04 UTC


And the winner is Cheryl McAskill!!!  Cheryl get in touch with me to claim your $50.00 in SU products!


More photos tomorrow.

No comments: