Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Time Well Spent


In this photo he has almost made it to the top of the "mountain".
This is my favorite pic from the whole day.  He was taking a little break.

Here he is saying, "no more pictures". 
 

Good afternoon!  Today has been an absolutely beautiful day!  It started out a little cool so Dalton and I stayed home and caught up on laundry but at noon we'd had  enough of that.  We packed up and headed to the park for the afternoon.  He had a blast as you can tell in the photos.  It bothers me that he is growing up so fast so I am trying to capture as many good times as we can before he goes to Pre-K next year.   

 

 
 
 
I do have a stamping project to share as well.  This is the first time i have used the Mitten Punch although it was on my first order from the new catalog.  I simply forgot i had it and almost ordered a second one.  I really like it so you will be seeing more use soon. The DSP is from the Festival of Prints DSP stack, it has a lot of very pretty coordinating designs in it.  Thanks for stopping by!


 









No comments: