Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Toxic Treats


Good morning!  Today I have a cute treat for Halloween using the Toxic Treats stamp set.  I have to tell you a funny story about these treats.   My stamping space is located in my husbands office building where he teaches classes in coal mining.  He is forever more coming in and taking the candy I have to use when I make treats even from the ones that are already made.  I noticed these hadn't been touched and they had been made for over a week. So I asked him about it.  He said well I read on there they were toxic, eat at your own risk and I was afraid to eat them.  Ha!  Now all I need is a "toxic" stamp for every occasion.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

dinah day said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF MY FAVORITE SISTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOPE YOUR DAY HAS BEEN GREAT.
LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!