Thursday, November 8, 2012

Angel Tree


Good morning!  Our church always does an Angel Tree and I have made the angels for the past 8 years.  I consider it not only an honor but a blessing to be able to do this.  I had bought a die a few years ago and we have used it every year but this year I wanted something a bit different so where else but Pinterest to find something.  My angel is a combination of several I saw on Pinterest.  I used the Scallop circle die for the body and the doily from the Perfect Pennants die for the arms.  The wings are made with the Beautiful Butterflies Bigz die.  The head is a 1 1/4 inch circle punch.   There is a tag on the back attached with a ribbon, this is where we put the child's number and a list of the needs and wants for that child.  We use pink and blue tags to distinguish between boys and girls.  I had better get busy, I have a "few" of these to make.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you nd to provide a pattrn