Monday, March 11, 2013

Everybunny

 
 Good Monday morning!  I just love decorating paint cans to hold treats.  I have an event coming up soon so I am trying to get several of these made.  I used the Everybunny stamp set to decorate the Label framelit.  The trim is Daffodil Delight and is retired. 


Here is what the top of the can looks like.

Guess what today's post is......#1000!  It is hard to believe I have been doing this since 2008.  It has been wonderful getting to know people from all over the world, even though we may never meet in person I count them as friends. 

Here are a couple more things I found, Prima Flowers.  One package has a few missing.  I will draw for a winner tomorrow before I post.





3 comments:

Kathy Mc said...

Great job of altering that paint can with the Easter theme. Isn't that trim fun?

Vikki Jo said...

How cute! So ready for Spring

Angie H. said...

Congrats on hitting the 1000!