Monday, March 25, 2013

Swaps


Good morning!  I had so much fun at the SU Regional event this past weekend.  I always have inspiration overload after one of these events.  I love taking pictures of all the boards filled with projects but my favorite thing is to swap.  Today I have five of my favorites to share with you.  The first one was done by Stephanie Agan.




      This cute Easter dress card was done by Marilyn McCree who is actually a good friend. 


 
                                            This one was done by Christine Hendrickson.

                                                         This one didn't have a name on it.

                                                       Cheryl Korsmeyer made this one.


Hope you are inspired by these cards as I was.  I hope to get a little time to stamp today, my To Do list is sure getting in the way.Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: