Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Happy Big Day!


Good morning!  Today's project is one from my Chalk Talk class.  The card stock colors are Bermuda Bay, Very Vanilla, and Raspberry Ripple.  The DSP is from Birthday Bash and the little flower was made with the Simply Pressed Clay and the Blossoms Clay Mold.  These are so easy to make, I added ink from a ink refill and kneaded it into clay and then pressed it into the mold.  It worked best for me to leave it alone for about 5 minutes and then push it out of the mold,  trim with scissors any excess clay, and then let air dry for about 20 minutes.  I had some leftover clay so I stored it in a Ziploc bag and it worked great the next day for the class.  The molds are available in Buttons and Blossoms,  you get both for only $7.95.  The clay is $6.95 for 2.4 oz.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: