Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Thanks Much

 
Good evening!  I spent the day at home with the kids and got a little house cleaning done  while they swam.  Dalton asked me to make him a pumpkin pie last night just before he fell asleep and I told him I would make it "in the morning".  Well, morning came for him at 5:00 am and he was ready for his pumpkin pie so that was the first order of business for the day! 

I have a customer whom I see at events and she always wants to purchase boxed sets of cards.  I usually concentrate on one or two stamp sets and make her several all occasion cards. She gives the set as a gift so I have to make a pretty package to house them in as well. The card I showed you yesterday was part of her set and I will show you the rest of them this week.  This one is my favorite, I think the Honeycomb embossing folder makes it very pretty.  Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments: