Thursday, December 26, 2013

Hello....

Good afternoon, hope you had a wonderful Christmas, ours was jam packed with all the goodness Christmas brings.  Today I have a Sneak Peek of some products from the Occasions catalog which starts January 3.  The DSP is gorgeous and is called Retro Fresh.  The banner was cut with one of the new Banner Framelits and the stamp is from a Valentine set called Love you to the Moon.


I wanted to take some photos of my kiddos on Christmas but they were totally uncooperative.  I managed to get a few but then my camera mysteriously disappeared.  When I found my camera(it was hanging on the back of the Christmas tree), some of the pictures had mysteriously disappeared.  Here are a few not so good ones.

It is very hard to get 4 kids to stand still especially with my husband behind me making faces at them.





Finally all of them standing together but of course not all of them looking at the camera.  So, I took them outside and it was worse...


Dalton ran off and Shelby ran after him and Ava didn't want to be outside.


And then good all four of them standing together ....except Ava is crying, Dalton is trying to get away, and Shelby has a sucker in her mouth....I give up!  Next year I am hiring a professional photographer!

No comments: