Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Prince of Peace

Good morning!  I finished up all my custom orders and they are delivered!!!  This one was for our pastors grandmother, the sweetest lady I know.  She wanted something to give to the ladies in her Sunday School class for Christmas.  I put the sentiment on the front and punched an oval in the back so the wrapped candy would show through.


She decided on these little nugget jars made with the Perfectly Preserved stamp set and framelit dies.  She needed 14 of them.  She thought she might add a little something and found these angel ornaments but wanted to personalize them.  She said her handwriting wasn't steady so asked me to do it, I stressed over this for days because I was afraid of messing them up.


So, then we had to come up with something to package them in so I decorated some white bags with a doily and a sentiment.  She was very pleased!

No comments: